Wednesday, 28 September 2016
From 18:30 to 21:00 (CEST)
Rue de l'Industrie 10 - 10 Rue de l'Industrie, 1000 Bruxelles
Target audience : Data Scientists, Business Analysts and everyone in between.
Format : All 3 sessions are 100% hands-on, creating, editing and running code live — there will be no powerpoint slides, just code and live results.
In this session you will learn to :
- rapidly deliver Business value by using the combined power of multiple analytic engines,
- enable self-service of data and analytics across analytical engines,
- work at all times on a large dataset, not on pre-cooked samples.
Why attend ? This free Aster 101 certification :
- helps to maximize your competitive advantage,
- lets you interact with cutting-edge data science platform,
- prepares you for the Aster certification.
Important : this is a hands-on technical session where every participant will edit, test and improve data science code – there will be zero slides, just hands-on code. Unique login/password + code templates will be provided to each participant to accelerate the learning.
Pre-requisites : minimal experience of R and/or SQL is recommended.
- refreshments and snacks will be provided during breaks,
- this session is the first out of three sessions, for details about the other two sessions see calendar on 14-Sep and 21-Sep. Participants will need to attend all three sessions to obtain the Aster 101 Certification.